Sun Direct offers unparallel services when it comes to taking care of its subscribers. Customer satisfaction has been the key element of success for Sun Direct to become the No: 1 DTH service in South India and the most preferred DTH service in India.
The main aim of customer service in Sun Direct DTH is to enhance the customer experience and transform the customer into loyal brand ambassadors. The customers are smart and always tend to compare services with other brands. But, Sun Direct has an edge over other DTH brands in the market. Sun Direct offers five advantages and delivers exclusive services when compared to other DTH service. These advantages will be shared in our next blog.
Subscribers can reach us through these convenient modes. They are:
• 24/7 helpline number: 76010 12345
• Toll free number: 1800 123 7575
• My Sun Direct Mobile App – Chat Facility
• Sunshine Service Centers are located in 350+ locations
• Facebook(SUNDIRECTIndia) and Twitter(SUNDIRECTIndia) accounts
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer care team in the helpline numbers operates in more than 11 different regional languages. The DTH Customer care team works round the clock and strives to achieve the best of services in the sector.
Every query or complaint is guaranteed to be solved within 48 hours. In 2015, Sun Direct was recognized by Akosha as one of the Top 10 professionals for Customer service in India.
Sun Direct is the first DTH service in India to offer High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC). HEVC also known as H.265 provides up to 50% better bandwidth compared to the existing method.
Normally, high-definition video can take a lot of data. This HEVC codec will compress the video files to nearly half its original size in the most efficient manner and decode it to the screens without leaving out any details. Usually in the normal HD box, the compressing and decoding process may lose out minute details causing the video to lag or stutter or blur. Thus, HEVC offers to decode every minute details attributing to colour, size, noise level etc. HEVC will ensure that there will be no compromise on the quality of the streamed video.
HEVC can be adapted and optimized to provide high efficiency transport solutions for delivering/streaming high resolution videos.
Few benefits of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) for the consumers:
- Comparative increase in spatial resolution up to 7680 x 4320
- Offers better and wide range of colors
- Maintains high quality video streaming irrespective of the screen size
- No problem of lag or stutter during the video streaming
- Improved noise level
- Supports tiling while streaming, which allows multiple encoder instances to work on the same frame simultaneously
- Enable more streams to support more viewing per location
These HEVC boxes are available only for 5 month and above HD connections.
To know more about the product and channel updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter.